The procedure to carrier unlock HTC Phones
The procedure to carrier unlock any HTC Phones
- Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
- Phone will prompt you for unlock code
- Enter unlock code
- Your phone is unlocked!
How to Unlock Telus, Verizon and other CDMA HTC phones:
- Switch to GSM mode
- Go to Personal
- Go to Security
- It will say "Please enter the sim unlock code to disable the SIM lock"
- Enter the unlock code provided by us.
- Reboot the phone and it should be fully unlocked !
How to Unlock Verizon Incredible Droids (If No prompt to enter code):
Go to Settings > Security > Disable SIM card lock , Now input the Unlock Code
NOTE: If we did not answer your questions or you have a different problem unlocking your HTC phone, reply to the instructions e-mail we sent you including the message history with a detailed explanation of the problem you are having. In this way, we will be able to locate your request and assist you much quicker.